1. Apply a cream concealer over your eyelid to create a smooth base for your eyeshadow.
2. Use a pencil liner (black or gray looks best) to trace your top lashline from the inner corner to the outer. Then, use the same pencil to dot between your lower lashes. Smudge both lashlines with a cotton swab or an eyeliner brush.
3. Sweep powder shadow (brown, gray and dark green all work with black or gray liner) over your lid and into your crease, blending the color up and outward, says New York City makeup artist Morgen Schick DeMann.
TIP: To prevent color from fading and give your lids a more shimmery finish, pat a cream shadow over the concealer on your lid first, wait five minutes, then top with a matching powder shadow.
4. Dust a lighter, neutral eyeshadow (such as ivory) over just your browbone.
5. Finish with two coats of black mascara.
We love this look paired with the following sexy costumes:
Magic Bunny Costume
Mile High Captain Costume
Crimes and Missdemeanors Costumes
PS: We love this look paired with a red lip!
|Image courtesy of thebeautydepartment.com|